Interviews normally take about 60 minutes, unless you’re good at rabbit holes. Our interviewer will come equipped with some standard questions and tailor the conversation as it unfolds.
The Meet My Neighbor Farm Series is narrated by YOU, the farmers. When the interviewer asks you a question please do your best to respond with a complete statement as though the question itself didn’t prompt you, a quick yes or no simply won’t cut it. This dialog takes practice so it doesn’t hurt to try it out ahead of time but please don’t fret! Our interviewer does a wonderful job of easing you into conversation and helping you feel your best on camera.
Sample questions we may ask during filming are below. This is a VERY brief overview to help you prepare and to spur thought.
- Who are you & what do you do?
- How did you get started?
- Where are you from/what is your background?
- How long have you been working in your current position?
- What is your favorite part of the WORKDAY?
- Think of one defining moment in your life – how has it impacted you?
- Why do you do what you do?
- What is something you have learned in this line of work?
- **Industry specific questions** these vary by video and are where you, the pro, can guide a little.