We Make It Easy.
Immediately (if not already done)
- Complete the Induction Survey and Film Authorization
- Identify the key features of your business (see SET FOR SUCCESS for ideas)
Leading up to filming (at your discretion):
- Prep interviewees with script sample
- Prep areas for filming
- Provide any additional address/location details
Day(s) of Filming:
- Make sure we have access/entry
- Inform employees of our presence and purpose.
- Make sure our crew is aware of hazard areas, any animal behavioral issues, and areas you do not want seen on film.
- Be yourself on camera!
- Relax while the editing of your feature is completed – be on standby for any technical questions/concerns.
- Review draft of feature and promptly submit any remarks for editorial consideration.
- Embedding of feature in social media outlets (if applicable).
- Meet My Neighbor reviews and referral considerations appreciated! WE’LL SEND A REVIEW REQUEST FOLLOWING FEATURE COMPLETION.
Complete The Sign Up
Prepare For Filming
What To Expect